Why Metallic Epoxy Floors?
We have 48 standard colors to choose from and unlimited color combinations, you will get a truly one of a kind floor. Also, we have different techniques we can use like spraying solvents into the wet epoxy or using a leaf blower or torch to move the epoxy around. This product is so much fun to apply and every customer is so amazed at how much it changes from when I walk off the floor to when it has finally stopped moving.
The metallic powder is mixed in a clear 100% solids epoxy base and applied at 50 sq/ft per gallon. With this amount of epoxy being applied on the floor, you are guaranteed a lot of movement giving you a beautiful finished product like no other flooring option.
- -Moisture mitigating epoxy to keep the moisture in your concrete at bay.
BASE COAT USED:
- -100% solids epoxy in a solid color that compliments the metallic colors to be applied.
METALLIC COAT USED:
- -100% solids clear epoxy
TOP COATS USED (depending on my
METALLIC EPOXY ADDS BEAUTY TO YOUR:
- -garage floor
- -kitchen floor
- -bathroom floor
- -office space floors
- -show room floor
- -MAN CAVE floor
- -ANY interior floor
METALLIC EPOXY IS THE BEST OPTION:
- -for getting that one of a kind can not be reproduced look
- -because no two floors will ever be the same
- -because it brightens up a room by reflecting the light
- -IT WILL MAKE EVERONE YOU KNOW ENVIOUS OF YOUR NEW FLOOR